Friday, June 18, 2004

A B!

Man, oh man! I just received the first B in my life for a final grade! AND IN MY 2 CREDIT PRIVATE OBOE INSTRUCTION CLASS TOO!!!! AHHHHHHHH. ok, i'm feeling better now, and it is even a B+, so I suppose i'll be ok. I guess I deserve it to an extent; I didn't put as much time into making reeds and practicing those tedious intervals as I should have. I think it was the sixths that really messed me up. I guess this is one more indication that my priority isn't music. enough ranting....I guess, maybe
Wow, it really sounds like i'm a nerd. I know many children would give their frontmost tastebud to get a B+ in something. I don't even know what the rest of my grades are this quarter, I sure hope i don't have to have this agony dragging out much longer. There was a potential to get As in the rest of my classes....at least before finals week. HEY! Cheer up Shelley! You shouldn't be talking about these painful subjects at this time of night/morning....Oh, alright, i'll go to bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Telephone the Foot said...

My GPA for spring quarter was 3.99, a good way to finish out my undergraduate career. :-D