Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I hate this

I'm tired of Blogging. This is stupid. My car done broke now, so i'm living at UCU (fe-house) 'till Friday. Apparently the whole thing about going home Sunday was one of those joke-things. Looks like it's going to be Friday or maybe even Sat. Poor Benjamin. I hope he's making friends with Russ the mechanic. On second though, i hope he's not, because that would distract Russ, and i'd probably never make it home. I bet that Russ is actually just sitting there, laughing at the car. GAH!

2 comments:

Robb said...

i like having you here shelley. makes for great adventures.

Justin said...

I'm pulling a Joel trick. I'm checking to see if you have post notification turned on. If not, good luck ever finding this. But if so, you're the coolest! And as such, you should read my blog! It's http://afromanehli.blogspot.com/ everyone reads it!....everyone being joel and my roommate (because he's a good topic for it) and my roommate's best friend occassionally. And now you!