Monday, July 19, 2004

Family fun!

This has been a welcome weekend after a long, painful, boring, and generally horrendous recouperation. Relatives from Ohio, Oregon, and the West Side congregated at my grandparent's house in Post Falls ID. I went to Silverwood on Friday. It's only $15 if you go at 5:00! That was very welcome. I went to a wedding on Saturday. It was outside. It was hot. After that, we went to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner with everyone. I found myself being operated on by my cousins Jonathan (AKA Joe cool) and Eli, and then Jonny decided to enslave me. Well, I was released, er, released myself and went home. Sunday involved another day and grandma and granpa's where we watched The Fox and the Hound. IT NEVER ENDS! we went to Spokane again today so that I could get the stitches in my mouth taken out and have another appointment with the allergist! hooray. It was hot. Again. Guess what! After Spokane, we went to Post Falls again, ate dinner with the remaining family, and kidnapped some of them. Jessica entertained herself by talking to people on AIM for me. Jonny and Joel are playing Mario III....

1 comment:

Justin said...

Muahahaha...you ARE sneaky. You posted on one of my really bad posts too! The ones I would rarely look at again! But I too have comment notification. I didn't go to your link because kevan.org/brain.cgi reminds me distinctly of a time I clicked on such a link and had my brain eaten. That wasn't any fun, and the eater didn't even enjoy. He said it was sort of mushy. Regardless, you don't have a secret word for me to type. Coolio. Good thing we're best friends.