Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Would you like a slice of gum?

It seems that the welt on my arm due to grass is now the least of my concerns. I had to endure a gum graft yesterday. It was very unpleasant, that is until they gave me laughing gas...Supposedly, the pills I took an hour before they cut my mouth were supposed to make me very calm and give me temporary amnesia. They didn't quite have the desired effect, thus the laughing gas. I also remember the procedure. I remember calling the doctor a wimp and giggling as he sliced through my flesh. I also offered him my finger just in case he didn't have enough tissue to do the job. Wow. Um, oh yeah, on our way home, we stopped at the video store where I vaguely remember asking my mom if I looked drunk.
Today, I watched the last of the movies. It was labyrinth, hmmm David Bowie...Maybe I shouldn't have admitted that. Well.

Here I am!

No comments: