Thursday, August 26, 2004

Man, my titles seem less and less creative...

Well, I've actually been doing lots and lots of stuff lately, yet I don't really feel like going to all of the trouble of typing it out, although, i feel it is my duty to humankind to do so. I'll try to keep it short. My attention span can't handle more than one large paragraph or several smaller paragraphs at a time.
So. I will beging with my trip to the West Side; I visited many friends, went swimming, surfing for the first time (This may be more interesting to you, so I'll add a bit about this aspect of my life, but if it's not interesting (i realize that pushes me over the several small paragraph limit) feel free to skim or skip this part of today's post:
i got up on the actual surf
i never got up on a wave before it broke, though
i finally went out past where they were breaking, but this wave was either going to take me out, or only let me ride it's surf, so i rode it in and never got the guts to go out all the way again
it was really funny when i was standing in the water on my surfboard, but i wasn't actually going anywhere)
, and hmmmm, well, eventually, my former roommate drove me home with her/our friend Emily. The next day, we went to some natural water slides and then went into Spokane for dinner with other friends.
Man, you must be terribly bored. Just think of this post as a way for me to...well... oh, that's it, yeah, as a way for me to remind myself of what I do and stuff.
...
Where was I....Oh, right....mmm, yeah, then brother, Tighe, and I went to Selah for a wedding. I was sick and tired, but it was a good way to pass the weekend. They (brother, Tighe, Rob, and Nate) went down the Yakima on inner-tubes while I took a nap. Wow, Joel does a water activity more readily than me! I must be getting old or something.
This week was spent painting some rooms in my grandma's house. About the most exciting that happened there was that the cat played with my toes in the morning when i was still dozing in my sleeping bag. now i'm home, and really need some sleep. So, i'll say g'night to Megan and make my way to MY VERY OWN BED! Something that has been very scarce lately.

Man this is long, and not even one picture


OH! one more thing. We drove by the ...er..., gas station again, but, alas, we had no camera

1 comment:

Robb said...

you need more pictures in your posts...