Sunday, August 29, 2004

The Wayward Path

The other day, i was outside on our deck with my mom, and we started hearing geese. They were in the air, flying, north. Um...I tried to tell them of their mistake; I yelled, "HEY, HEY YOU GUYS! HEY, YO, YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!!!," but they didn't really take heed; they just kept honking. I'm at a loss, but maybe it's just in vouge this year to head to Banff for the winter...I dunno....


Oh, speaking of in vouge, i've noticed it's trendy to have a song of the day. Well, isn't it just fitting that i'm listening to Stevie Wonder's Summer Soft? Well, i think it is...oh, hm, that requires me to have a mood too doesn't it? mmmm. How about...well, Nate thought "ecstatic". i guess i'll run with it...hmmmm who would have thought...

2 comments:

Kenton Finkbeiner said...

|-) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me-me-me-me-me-me-me-me-me-me Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Robb said...

i love stevie.