Friday, August 27, 2004

Some people

Many people seem to be very interested in the elections coming up, and since I am planning to perform my civic duty and vote, i did some research today. I think my favorite quote i found from one of the candidates is: "Not only do I admire and respect Mr. Castro I'd love a good Cuban cigar again. Africa is a waste of time and money. Give that money to the Israeli's or other countries that actually do something for America or, our own poor here at home," Mr. Jackson Kirk Grimes, United Fascist Union. Just in case this seems like a likely candidate for your vote
I also enjoyed reading up on presidential candidate Mr. HRM Caesar St Augustine De Buonaparte Emperor . And, Robb, just in case you don't follow the link, a picture of the guy just for you (and anyone else that is interested or not).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His Royal Majesty has read
your paragraph today & wishes
to thank you for your comments
also so you & others will know
he is on the level search on
AOl his full name & title &
click on CR this means the
Congressional Record his legal
petitions to congress are there for all to see he is a
legal candidate but the whole
story can be found if you call
(818) 377-5237 & he will call
you back with the whole story.
09-14-04

Anonymous said...

home equity loans