Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I just want to see my Blog

So, I really should have done some homework today. I am hungry and tired and anxious about my paper and my Orientation Team Leader Application, so I am afraid that in this state of mind, this posing may not be very coherent.

I did decide today that I really dislike oboe lessons this quarter. Good news, though, I got an excellent room with a view for next year. It's location is choice.

Ok, that was fun

Oh, yeah! How could I forget. I spent most of my day day-dreaming about Capoeira and break-dancing. I smell food.........meat! ohhh, i'm hungry.

2 comments:

Joel A. Shaver said...

You should eat something. I have made it my personal goal to eat everything in the universe.

Heather said...

So today, after I built a canoe out of a tree in my backyard, then I sat down in my hammock and began writing a novel. Then I got up from my hammock and did cartwheels across the grass only to run into Inigo Montoya ... which took me off guard but I quickly realized we are currently on an agreeable status with each other. He's a pretty cool guy when you aren't on his bad side (Just don't mess with his family). So after me an Inigo had a chat, and some swordfighting lessons (yes even Inigo needs lessons - I do what I can) then he left and I sat back down in my hammock and realized how fabulous Joel's little sister is. She is so cool. So i just thought I would tell her that. Even though she didn't try the squid that I cooked, which was amazing. If she regrets it, we can always go visit those really cool fishermen down at the pier again .. only really go squid fishing with them. I'm game. Right.. maybe after she goes swimming again. Okay I am tired. 10 points for Joel's little sister!!