Monday, May 31, 2004

Imagine: A Weekend Without School

I practically forgot that I still have to apply myself to school endeavors this spring. Mom and Dad came over for the weekend, and I haven't done anything requiring mental strain since. Friday night we watched The Last samurai. Saturday, I went to the Folklife Festival in the Center with some friends, and I met up with my family there around 4. After some more family fun, I came back to my room and then went caroling with my oboe, Soren's guitar and Scot's accordion. We spread Christmas cheer to all of the dorms. After that, we went to Wendy's. Yesterday was also family filled. We went to church, Central Market, and then out to dinner at an Irish Pub. After I said good-bye to them, I took advantage of an opportunity to become more culturally aware. I played Halo with some friends for the rest of the night. This morning, I played with the SPU band at a memorial service. OOooo, and I vacuumed! Well, after dinner, it looks like I will have to return to the world of school..."Physics" homework is scheduled.

No comments: